SEO website design in mind from the Planning Phase
All web design packages include unlimited revisions and SEO optimisation giving you a website that drives results.
SEO is important to any business that operates online, but many don't realize that search engine optimisation needs to be built into the web design process -- not added in later.
SEO should be an integral part of you’re the initial website design (or redesign) process
There's no better way to increase your website ranking than optimising the site content of your new website from the moment is created. With proper on-page analysis, keyword research and keyword mapping, we engineer an on-site optimisation strategy to attract the right visitors to your site.
When designing your website, we focus on numerous factors to create websites that make it easy for users to start navigating through your site.
On-page SEO focuses on optimising elements on your own website to make it more usable and valuable to users, improve your rankings in search results, and increase traffic to your site.
What on-page SEO ranking factors do we optimise?
- Easy-to-Read Design
- Optimising your title tags and meta descriptions using keyword-Rich meta descriptions
- Streamlining your site’s navigation to allow visitors to flow from one page to another without frustration.
- Informational architecture – intentional organization accelerates indexing and navigation when your site architecture logically flows, A clear-cut hierarchy can direct visitors through the pages of information you offer.
- Optimise your content for SEO- keyword- optimise every page (Using your keywords in headings and paragraphs, Breaking your content into skimmable headings, Complementing your content with helpful images)
- Heading tags
- Alt tags
- Site load Speed
- Internal link structure - linking to and from pages on your website to help crawlers explore your site
- Image optimisation
- Mobile-friendliness - developing a responsive site